Search This Blog

30.7.12

Summer doughnut - greek edition miniature necklace

Since I'm surviving through long hot days at home this summer I really miss going for a swim... I recollect last summer's vacations on my beloved Samothraki island:

The goat is actually the symbol of the island






Refreshing clear and cold water at the cataract Paradisos


Fresh yummy calamari              

A huge dentex we had the honor to enjoy...





... perfect!


I also recall all these afternoons when we were kids on the beach that we used to have a special kind of doughnut after a long swim and infinite games in the water...



loukoumadeeeeeeeeees!!!




So I crafted a miniature one out of polymer clay for old times shake I guess... :-)












Although it doesn't look baked enough!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to read your opinion and new ideas!